There is the high chance of floors getting dirty and wet in a house with children but children are not only the one reason. If you arrange parties in your house then it can also make your floor wet as incidents of falling of juices and coffee could take place at any hour of the party. The unexpected incidents which seem small can create the big problem such as fungus and fading of color of tiles. Therefore, it is very important that you take good decision about concrete flooring while choosing your flooring. There is a variety of water-resistance bathroom tiles that you can buy. Here is a detail about the types of tiles with tips that you can see while choosing your flooring.
Tips about Water-resisting Flooring
- Honed natural stone provides a very good grip while your floor gets wet. Natural stones such as faux stone flooring are also effective as they can be sandblasted. The same is with ceramic tile floors which are made of texture that prevents slippage.
- Pick the tiles that fulfill your demand of preventing from slips and falls because of wet flour. Remodel your bathroom by installing concrete flooring that would benefit you in the long-run by standing up in daily steam showers and tidal waves of bathing.
- Check the test sheet of tiles by asking the shopkeeper about the technical data of faux stone flooring which include moist absorption and abrasion strength. Check the breaking strength of the tile and scratch hardness. See whether the tile is water resistant and chemical resistant. Compare the qualities of one tile with the other and choose the best one for choosing your flooring.
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles are most famous tiles suitable for concrete flooring. Cotto Contempo is award-winning porcelain tile that gives enduring effects of standing up in wet conditions. These tiles are available with latest scanning and printing technology to increase durability.
- Shower tiles are another option of faux stone flooring you have as it is endurable during multiple uses every day in the bathroom. Kimona silk tile gives a look of the spa which adds beauty to your bathroom.
- Granite and marble are natural stones are more water-resistant which also gives an eye-catching design to your bathroom. Once you make the decision of choosing your flooring, you can use it in the drawing room that is used for party time. These 12 x 12 tiles are one of the traditional titles that are available in different size and shapes and gives a unique application of concrete flooring.
- Bathroom backsplash tiles include linear glass tile that prevents the faux stone flooring from damaging because of its water-resistant quality. The durability and texture make it most admirable for bathroom backsplash. It is available in interesting designs and colors which give a traditional look in the bathroom.
Other than choosing your flooring, you should also keep some important points in mind while flooring your area. Using smaller faux stone flooring tiles on the curves would help in water resistance. See which glass color would suit best with your tiles. Choose different tiles for this time of flooring to see which would give you more benefits of concrete flooring.
Read our post here for more informations: http://www.ifdarichmond.com/know-wood-flooring/